AFTER YOU GET TATTOOED:
– Remove plastic bandage the following day.
– Gently wash the area with water and a mild soap.
– Dry the tattoo with a clean towel and apply a small amount of recomended cream/salva.
– Repeat this procedure three to five times a day until the tattoo is healed over.
– The healing process is over when the skins feels soft and smooth.
– Avoid swimming, sunbathing, sauna and solarium during the healing process.
– Remember to always put sunblock on the tattoo, specially the first year. The sun is the tattoos worst enemy!
– Come by to show the healed tattoo after 4 – 5 weeks.
– Any questions? Just give us a call.